Thank you for your interest in Real Living Assessments. All of our private and corporate services begin with your personal Design Discovery Meeting (DDM learn more here). The DDM basically looks at the entire PathMaker assessment; motivated role, impact style, and temperaments. From that we can share how you will work most effectively with others as well as the potential conflict areas of your design. We also dig deeper into your interests, values and abilities. We summarize it into one meaningful interpretation of Who You Are. At the end of that process we create what’s called a Personal Purpose Statement. It is a breakdown of your values and abilities into one sentence. It is who you are designed to be. We use the assessments just to get the basics of your design. We have gone through extensive training to do this. This service is the foundation for all future services from Real Living Assessments. Your DDM is conducted in person (for local clients only) or via our web conferencing tools.
Private Consulting Services
All private consulting services require you to have a DDM done in advance of scheduling.
- Family And Relationship Conflicts. We do not portray ourselves as family counselors, but many personal conflicts are actually just unresolved matters from a lack of understanding. Real Living Assessments sheds light on what is going on in the inside.
- Team Building. If you are going to start a new business, take on a major new initiative or try to accomplish any group effort, you need to know the following:
- What human capital resources do you already have?
- What are you missing in human capital to accomplish your goals?
- How can you deal with your teams likely conflicts in their designs?
- How can you achieve your team goals?
- Who is best suited for each role?
- Business Succession Planning. When replacing key members in an organization, you have to first understand what they truly bring to the organization. That is where the DDM comes into play. We uncover the nuanced elements that make them invaluable. Once you have those abilities, values, temperaments and other attributes identified, then you can begin to evaluate their replacement(s) with a keen eye to insuring they have what it takes to replace that valuable member.
- College Majors. Why spend tens of thousands of dollars in pursuing college classes that will not satisfy you? Why not line up your future with how you are designed? Perhaps we can limit your debt by removing some of your options that will likely never gain you any real sense of happiness or satisfaction.
- Final Third Life Choices. Okay, you raised your kids. Check! You built your nest egg. Check! You were a good soldier at work. Check! Is that all life has to offer? Nope! Now that you have fulfilled duty, responsibility and obligation, now is the time for your next act! You are now ready for something that will offer you satisfaction, joy and passion. Let us help you narrow down your many options for you to choose from.
Corporate services are conducted for larger groups or businesses (minimum of 5 attendees). This training can be done either on site or via our web conferencing tools. Each member of the group must have completed their DDM prior to requesting these services. It can include many of the private services above, but also can include greater detailed instructions on the following topics.
- Motivated Role – The Motivated Role reveals what will motivate you to get involved in a group effort (complimentary construct). It can also reveal at what point you are no longer motivated to invest your energies. It is often also a clear indicator of how other’s motivated role will cause you conflict and friction. Here is a LinkedIn article that discusses the Motivated Role further. Motivated Role Article
- Impact Style – The Impact Style reveals how you are designed to influence a group effort (complimentary construct). It can also reveal that there are others that have conflicting Impact Styles that really rub you the wrong way. It is often also a clear indicator of possible tweaks. Tweaks can show up as the following negative behaviors; passive aggressive, manipulation, obsessive restrictive or obsessive compulsive. Here is a LinkedIn article that discusses the Impact Style further. Impact Style Article
- Temperaments – The Temperaments reveal how you are designed to think (compatibility construct). It can also reveal why you just cannot understand where certain people are coming from. You will find that many of your friends have similar Temperament designs as you do (birds of a feather). Here is a LinkedIn article that discusses the Temperaments further. Temperaments Article
- Interests, Abilities & Values – The Interests, Abilities and Values are where we identify what areas you need to gravitate towards, how you will participate and why it is so very, very important for you to pursue them. This is where we get your Personal Purpose Statement. It is your personal life choice compass and is really a priceless gift for you to embrace.
The above training can be conducted for an individual or group. Each member must have completed their DDM prior to requesting these services. Corporate / group discounts are available (minimum of 5 attendees).
All services are paid for in advance. Each consultation runs an hour in length. You will need to setup a free Venmo / Paypal account. Here is the link to setup your secure payment with Venmo. Venmo Link This link just establishes your account. We will send you a separate bill for the services you choose. If you use a checking account or debit card, the Venmo service is currently free. If you use a credit card, they will charge you a transaction fee. Please contact us for a list of our consulting fees.
Our program is simple and extremely cost effective, compared to the cost of lost relationships, poor business hires, wasted college tuition and the general dissatisfaction that many people seem to settle for in life. For corporate clients we can conduct a Design Discovery Meeting (DDM) for one of your members as a proof of concept. Let us help you. What have you got to lose? Please contact us for a list of our consulting fees and to schedule your DDM.